Raw Vegan What I Ate

Hello Everyone!  I honestly feel weird trying all those meals that are basically highly processed but supposedly are vegan. I have the st...

Hello Everyone! 

I honestly feel weird trying all those meals that are basically highly processed but supposedly are vegan. I have the strong desire to go fully raw as soon as I am done. Not that I like them, in my reviews I said, one every other week it shall be alright but I literally tried those foods for weeks in a row. 
However Some nice meals turned out and I only had a "bought- meal" at dinner. Anything else was still raw - so what am I complaining?!

Breakfast

I have stocked up on mangos this week so next to my beloved pear I have half a mango accompanying it. It is seriously so beautiful and sweet. I also put cinnamon on it! 

Snack 1


For a little morning snack I had a cracker with my homemade chicken salad and a lovely glass of banana smoothie which was very good and just so yummy. I loved it a lot. The recipe is to be found here.


Lunch


So out of all the meals I had lately, this is the definitely one of the nicest. It is light, quick and easy and well as fresh because of the cut in vegetables. The balls are vegetable "meat balls" which were very soft and tasty. The whole meal took 15 minutes to make with waiting 7 minutes for the rice to cook.

Snack 2


Do you know that vegetable? It is a kohlrabi and literally the best and my favorite one at the moment!  I peel it and cut in halves before cutting it into little pieces and have it with some low sodium soy sauce.

Dinner


For dinner I had a lovely very fresh bowl of lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and zoodles. It was amazingly fresh and filling. It's my go to meal at the moment for a quick lunch or dinner.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. could you give the recipe for the "meatballs"? looks delish!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, the ones in the post are from my local store but the recipe I usually make is here :) And they are better in testing in my opinion because you can taste the love :D Also not hard to make.

      http://cbyj.blogspot.de/2015/07/a-veggie-burger-wonderland-orgasmic.html

      Delete

Flickr Images