What I eat in a day

Hello Everyone! After I have skipped one week of my what I eat as a vegan, I am finally back. I had the post prepared already but as ment...

Hello Everyone!

After I have skipped one week of my what I eat as a vegan, I am finally back. I had the post prepared already but as mentioned in the previous post wasn't motivated to write it and needed a break from thinking and generally functioning like a robot. 
I still hope you enjoy and keep in mind this is the What I ate from the middle of march.

Breakfast


I do not have smoothies as often but I do have them. I always feel liquids don't fill me as up as fruit. However this day I felt like using my mango I still had frozen and decided to just make a simple Banana- mango- date- smoothie which was very lovely, fresh and energizing. 

Snack 1


I was hungry pretty quickly and wanted a snack so I went for a lovely little roobar. This is my favorite kind and I love seeing that almost every grocery store is adjusting themselves to the raw vegan lifestyle by having raw vegan bars in store now.

Lunch


This is my meal and recipe post from last week. I simply cooked up some rice and the rest vegetables I had, threw them together and added kidney beans. It was lovely and even if the brussel sprouts season is almost over I can have my fair share of greens with mushrooms! 

Snack 2


Around 4 pm I felt a bit low in energy and as I recently have discovered a new vegan channel on youtube I was brave enough to introduce more dates into my snacks. So I went for my usual bowl of nuts and raisons and even added dates. I cannot believe not having eaten them for a long time before.. It was worth it.

Dinner


This is one of the last bowls of brussel sprouts and mushrooms you have to see for a while now as the seasons is officially over from this week on. I have to say I am a little sad and now have to move on. I know I'll miss it as I still was looking forwards to my green brown bowls of awesomeness every lunch or dinner. The more I enjoyed this one! 

I hope you liked the post and I can promise you I am back on blogging regular again from now on. I just needed a little break from all the stress. 
Until next time! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images