Book review - "The Singe Girl's To Do List"

Hello lovelies, as promised I wanted to do a book review about the books I am reading. It has taken me a while to start reading be...



Hello lovelies,

as promised I wanted to do a book review about the books I am reading. It has taken me a while to start reading because well let's face it you need to be in the mood. I got in the mood last week and finished this one with its 335 pages in a week. It's called "The Single Girls To- Do List" written by Lindsey Kelk and published in 2011, it is categorized as chit lit.
The book is about a girl, Rachel Summers, a make-up artist in her late twenties who has just been dumbed by her boyfriend realizing that she's never been actually single in her life! 
Together with her great friends Emily and Matthew she puts together a to-do list on how to be a proper single girl. She has got to complete the list within the next two weeks until her fathers wedding. So in these two weeks will become probably one of her two most adventures weeks within she will have to break the law, do a makeover and even has to leave England. 
This book is funny, romantic and cute. Something for the summer. It represents a totally ordinary girl from next door and her break- up, how she deals with it and what to do to get over it mixed all together with some unexpected turns.

I really loved reading it and enjoyed the time because I could be in my little world relating to the characters, have a laugh. In fact I believe everyone should do a little to do list, just to get your thoughts somewhere else but the past. It's a good idea and see you might even find a new, different, better you! 

If you are interested, I really hope you are, you can get the book here here or find out more about Lindsey Kelk and her latest books here

XXX C

Additional Info:
pic source


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images