Christmas Calendars - Part 4

Hello Everyone!  Welcome to the third Christmas Calendar making which is a rather extravagant one I made for my best friend in th...

Hello Everyone! 




Welcome to the third Christmas Calendar making which is a rather extravagant one I made for my best friend in the world because she is my dearest.

We will need a lot of crafting things and I got the whole package of what I needed on Amazon. But if you do not want to spend as much money just collect matchboxes and wrap them in wrapping paper!


First I put all the numbered stickers on the boxes


Second step was to fill the boxes with the sweets.


And lastly we decorated each of the boxes differently using bands, little stickers, plastic diamonds, wooden snowflakes and even feathers to make each of them unique.



This is the finished version which looks so beautiful and classy yet it's personalized in different to another. I love it and I hope the person that gets it loves it just as much. 
It makes one not wanting to get the sweets, right? 

Until next time! And I hope you enjoyed the series and that you maybe got to make one yourself.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images