Raw Vegan Food

Hello Everyone! welcome to my weekly What I Ate  Today, short WIAT. Enjoy and let yourself be inspired! Breakfast Red globe g...

Hello Everyone!

welcome to my weekly What I Ate  Today, short WIAT. Enjoy and let yourself be inspired!

Breakfast


Red globe grapes are my favorite grapes so so every time they are in the store I buy them in masses. So this week and I had them with a lovely little kiwi. 


Snack One



I have grown very fond of my daily energy bars from my Christmas calendar and I especially like the oat snack after a rather disappointing start with them. Anyways, the banana chocolate was the best so far but so was the cherry one.

Lunch


My improvised veggie soup. I only had my usual veg but it was already cold and I didn't have my seasoning. So I heated some vegetable broth and added it to the bowl and my soup was done! Very nice !

Snack Two


Having a lovely cup of hot coco as an afternoon snack! 


Dinner


My plate from the vegan cabonara pasta sauce which was so delicious yet so filling I barely made it through half of it. Good for me because I was able to have the other half the following day!

I hope you liked it and that I could inspire you!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images