#OOTD - It is here now!

Hello Everyone!  Yes, I believe you guys we have surely made it. Spring is here. Everywhere I look outside we have those typical spri...

Hello Everyone! 


Yes, I believe you guys we have surely made it. Spring is here. Everywhere I look outside we have those typical spring flowers and it is just so amazing. No longer am I walking in the dark in the morning or when I come at home. Every year it is the same, I long for those signs so badly and you do not know how happy I am to finally have made it guys. 
Of course I have my weekly outfit post prepared and it has surely gotten a little bit shorter in my closet but see for yourself.

Monday: 14.3.16

Still a very cold day just scratching the 0 but I saw the first heads of those spring flowers I mentioned. 


Jumper: ripped & striped jumper  H&M
Pants: black leather pants H&M 
black tights
Shoes: H&M spring boots
Bag: Mango messenger back

Tuesday: 15.3.16


Jumper: grey basic off shoulder jumper H&M 
black tights
Shoes: H&M spring boots
Bag: Mango messenger back

Wednesday: 16.3.16


Jumper: glittery blue v- neck jumper H&M 
black tights
Shoes: H&M spring boots
Bag: Mango messenger back

Thursday: 17.3.16



striped 60ties shirt H&M 
black tights
Shoes: H&M spring boots
Bag: Mango messenger back

Friday: 18.3.16


Top: Mango 
Cardigan: thin H&M cardigan
Pants: fun printed jogging pants
Shoes: H&M spring boots
Bag: Mango messenger back

I hope you liked this week of outfits. I sure did and I'll see you next time!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images