#VeganLife

Hello Everyone!   I am feeling like I need to eat more fruit. I think I am fairly over the only vegetables phase and so I am starti...

Hello Everyone!


 

I am feeling like I need to eat more fruit. I think I am fairly over the only vegetables phase and so I am starting with adding some fruit into my diet again. As you'll see I tried to find a good base that day between fruit, veg and some protein. Also I found a new brand of vegan cheese and fresh cheese which I immediately had to try and I have to say it was good!

Breakfast


So my portion of fruit was a big double or triple portion of blueberries. They have so many healthy oxidants in them that they boost your storage of vitamins into heaven and they taste so sweetly. It definitely lowers the sweet tooth. Just great.

Lunch


I was seriously so keen on finally getting to try this cheese. I had some corn crackers and covered them with the fresh cheese which was of a hard consistency first but actually turned creamy once out of the fridge. I also had a slice of cheese and I didn't notice a big difference to the other cheeses I tried just not as spiced. But I am in love with vegan cheese anyway. I would never go back to normal cheese even if I wasn't vegan anymore (which won't be the case!). 

Snack


As a snack I had a little salad just because the lettuce had to be eaten or it would have went off within the next two days and some pepper bell which I am a huge fan of as of recently. It just tastes to juicy and fresh which is what I thrive for.

Dinner


For dinner I had two vegan burger patties. We found this and its also a new product and it had the same consistency as the vegan meat balls but with a little more of a certain something. It tasted good anyways, filled me up and I was very satisfied.

Overall I had a good day of eating. I was very pleased. I hope you liked it and until next time.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images