A Bit Of Rose For The Face Please

This week It'll be all about the bathroom. Which will include my face and body wash collection. Starting with the face. I don't do...

This week It'll be all about the bathroom. Which will include my face and body wash collection.

Starting with the face. I don't do much to my face simply because I am lazy and also I think less is more in this case. So all I really do is put my make up down with those awesome makeup removal pads and once a day, usually in the evening (occasionally in the morning if I were too tired the night before or can sleep in).


So this is it. I got it from my cosmetic woman. It from a company called Micro + and from "Judith Williams Cosmetics". It is the "Life Long Beauty Collection". Sadly I got it at the cosmetic studio so I don't know the price but you could purchase is in the link here 
It's a rose water based face cleaning so there is a soft sense of rose with it every time. Personally I am not fan of rose sense but I like this one. I feel really feminine and clean every time I put it on and both products are really gently and soft to the skin. I could see actual results within days of using it. 
The product is mainly based on soya and has an extra extract oft rose leafs which make the smell. 

So I start using the firming Rose Serum. The serum gives the skin a lot of moisture as well as nutrients and helps the reduce of premature aging. It makes my skin feel a bit tighter as well as very fresh and lighter. The end result of this product is simply clean facial skin. 
I always take a couple of pumps and put message it into my face very gently and leave it on for like 3- 5 minutes before washing it of with half warm water. 




I then go on by using the Rose Cleaning Water. It is a 3 in 1 used for Make-up removal to clean the skin, it makes the skin really silky soft by removing little  dirt particles from your skin and the end result is a perfectly soft feeling face. To put it on my face I always use a simple cotton pad put a splash on it and am good to go.


After I put that on I use the a normal light face lotion like Nivea Soft.

I hope you enjoyed reading and come back some time.

XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images