Catrice Nailpolish Addiction

Hello and welcome to part two of my haul. Today it's nail polish time. I bought two because I figured I needn't the five I had i...

Hello and welcome to part two of my haul.


Today it's nail polish time. I bought two because I figured I needn't the five I had in the basket. I actually just wanted a nice white one. So I took these two beauties home with me. 


Starting off on the left. This is number 58 "Meet Me À Paris"and this on I thought was white, it looked like it in the light but as I got home I saw it's more like a rosé pearl colour. It's lovely even if it's not white. I needed two layers and it lasted 5 days. So this is absolutely a plus and worth the money I spent on it. It's delicate and easy, light.

Number two is also from the "Le Grand Blue" Limited Collection and and here I felt like the Queen from Frozen. I would rather call it for winter because the glitter above the blue background looks like little snowflakes. But here as well it lasted up to 4 to 5 days and all in all both of the nail polishes were and are great purchases. 

You can find these online, just click on the link: catrice 

I hoped you liked this post and enjoyed reading as well. 

XXX C




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images