A Weekend Full Of Sex and the City

I pretty much hate weekends. Without wanting to get pity or sound like I want attention, I am pretty open about this, I have social and gene...

I pretty much hate weekends. Without wanting to get pity or sound like I want attention, I am pretty open about this, I have social and general anxiety since forever, so meeting people is kind of a big deal and I rather want to stay in and make it go over somehow. 


So as I got out of the stress release phase a bit earlier than normally I thought I can continue to redecorate. So I did some internet shopping, actually just putting things in the basket and now I will give myself some time to think about if I really need and or want them. Yes but for the part of the room I already have redecorated last week I will make a post now. 

I moved some furniture. Sadly I forgot to take a picture of how my room looked beforehand but lets just say it looks so different and better now where I have moved things. I don't know if I have mentioned it but I rearranged my jewelry and this is how the first wall of my room looks like now 


I basically sorted all my jewelry like necklaces, earrings, rings and I ordered the the box and things I can hand them on with it as well as the flower. I think it makes it look more romantic. Then I put left the picture of my sister because it's probably the only photo where she looks cute and the book from Alexa Chung "IT" which is next on my reading list and it just fits with the theme and topic.
And finally I ordered the little one of the Yankee Candle "Black Cherry" So lovely for summer and it makes the smell of smoke disappear in my room.


The rest of my weekend I spent having a Sex and the City marathon. I also ad a little bath- spa time and later after dinner I am going to sort out outfits for this week and do my nails and maybe just maybe do the german homework. All in all I think better then last weeks weekend. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images