The "Spontaneous" Haul - H&M

Buying these items was totally spontaneous. Mum and I were meeting for a coffee in the city and wanted to go get our nails done after. Sadl...

Buying these items was totally spontaneous. Mum and I were meeting for a coffee in the city and wanted to go get our nails done after. Sadly they didn't have an appointment for us left so we decided to use the rest of that pretty day for window shopping. From "just looking" it went to this:

3 necklaces. The very left one cost 10 Euros. They are some fake diamonds in different sizes. The middle one is a flower shaped one with white diamond and a rosé diamond in the middle of each. Very pretty and I can say this is my favorite one of all of them. This one cost 7 Euros. And the right and last one, just a plain normal metal necklace for 6 Euros. Fitting for every outfit to have something around the neck.



Naivy blue business dress for 40 Euros. I love those kind of dresses for school as they are simply, not revealing and classy. Naivy is always an autumn/ winter colour so I couldn't go wrong with it. One can accessorize with a custard yellow item.


Also, a navy blue blouse. I will wear this one with a tight knee long, high waisted skirt and am ready to go. Also accessorize with pearls and a pretty pair of shoes as well as a hand bag I haven't found yet 
25 Euros for this beauty.


Also in navy blue but with white dots is this long sleeved blouse for 25 Euros as well. This on, I will wear with black or white jeans and wear light/ caramel brown shoes to it shown in the photo down. 


These ones, I fell in love with again. I already have them in blue from last year but I thought this year I will buy them again in this colour. They are really comfortable and easy to walk in. 40 Euros.

I hope you had fun reading! :) 

XXX, C



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images