If Compared, It's A Small Haul - ASOS

Hellow, I've had a busy weak and this is why I am a bit late with this post as it was to go live last week, so I am really really sorry...

Hellow, I've had a busy weak and this is why I am a bit late with this post as it was to go live last week, so I am really really sorry. But here it is. The whole little, tiny whole here is from ASOS summer sale so I actually don't know the prices any more or if they are actually still available but I wanted to share them anyway.



This is a crop top that I bought in combination with this wide flower printed pants down there. I would wear a kimono with it as well if it's windy. I find this a really chilly summer outfit as this summer is being a perfect summer out of an illustrated book this year. The only bad thing with this outfit though is that one has to have a "thin day" to feel comfortable and confident enough to actually wear it in public. On the other hand why would one buy it in the first place if they aren't that already?! I can't wait to wear it at some point in the next 1,5 weeks. :) 

It's all a very stretchy fabric and I just love the daisies on the pants. I think daisies have gotten to be on top of the list of my favorite flowers because they are so delicate and pretty + always available on the gras so I can simply pick them up the street without spending money. :D 



This dress just called my name from the screen. I absolutely love the print, I've never seen something similar and it actually was still in there in my size so I had to! It's sitting really tight especially on the shoulder section with me but moving isn't a problem and it's also not to short. It's not elastic. 
I am probably going to wear it for Ladies Night next thursday because I want to be an eye catcher ;)


This high waisted skirt fits into my schoolgirl outfit theme I am pulling next year plus it looks just like my Australian school uniform skirt from 2011 - memories. All I need is a not too loose and not too wide white blouse and I am good to go. 

I hope I was able to inspire a little bit, thank you for reading, I appreciate every single click! 

XXX, C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images