Outfits From Week 39

Hello lovelies, I am directly moving on to our little tradition and show you what I wore this week. I wish a lot of fun looking and r...


Hello lovelies,

I am directly moving on to our little tradition and show you what I wore this week. I wish a lot of fun looking and reading :)
Tell which one you liked best! I wish you all a happy day :) XXX C
Monday: I wore a wine red pencil skirt from the H&M basics and the wonderful and cosy grey jumper I also wore last week. And a beanie to make it look a bit cooler as well as the flower bracelet and my flower necklace which you can't see cause of the phone.. sorry. as always my furry cardigan and the wine red messenger back.
 
Tuesday: That day I wore dress from Mango which I bought two years  ago  and always put on when I feel it hasn't got much of attention. That day way a day like that. Also my furry cardigan and the same bag again. Also I wore a black statement necklace. 
Wednesday: That day was a rather "cool meets chic" day. I wore my H&M high waisted shorts and a 10 Pound shirt I got in London. I combined that with a white blazer and put 3 silver necklaces around me. 

Thursday: I already went kind of baggy here with a khaki green jumper and some business style pants (they are supposed to be tight..) red messenger bag as always but I did my hair and felt still pretty chic. :) 
Very casual friday, Mom jeans from H&M, a white top that I borrowed from my mother and a coral orange blazer with a white scarf. 
Saturday: Today I wore a black skirt from H&M which is very playful on the tight section but tight and forming on the belly. A basic khaki green long sleeved shirt and my beautifully decorated with many many flowers kimono. I didn't wear it as often which is a shame because I just fell back on love with it.









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images