Nails of the week - Review

Hello everyone, I wanted to pop by to show what I wore on my nails this week. You know that I love doing my nails but can't paint th...




Hello everyone,

I wanted to pop by to show what I wore on my nails this week. You know that I love doing my nails but can't paint them as often as I would like to as my week is always planned through. Anyways, sunday is my nail day, the day when I finally get to make my nails new again and can use the new products I have purchased in the week.

So and this week I was in the mood for some brown. Autumn has finally arrived here and it felt like I had to adjust with that.
I used the Manhattan nail polishes from my recent haul. All my fingers have number 96T on them but my ring finer which has 99G. Both nail polishes are in the regular storage to find.
The 96T is a light brown, maybe kind of taube or grey brown, something like that. It covers really good and is easy to put on I was quite positiv surprised. You might want to have two layers of them though as it seems like a really thin and liquidy texture and because of that it might not hold as long.
The 99G on the other hand is amazing. It a glittery/ shimmery dark brown and works really well as a contrast. It fits all too good in the whole autumn theme. It's a thicker texture than the 96T so you only need one layer otherwise it would be too much on your nail.
I cannot stop looking at my nails as I find them that beautiful :D

Okay guys, I hope you had fun reading! I wish you a nice day as well,

XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images