Review: Dove Hair Care Products

Did you guys know that Dove also when to hair care? Well I was pretty much taken by surprise but immediately got excited. Every shower ...


Did you guys know that Dove also when to hair care? Well I was pretty much taken by surprise but immediately got excited. Every shower gel and the body lotion did little wonders to my skin, they smell good, care and protect and repair. So all I wanted to do was to try them out. 
It's the Advanced Hair Series from Dove and I, as always have the series for damaged hair. Here in Germany they cost 5 € a bottle which is alright.

Putting on the shampoo it looked like oil and it was oil but so much lighter that it didn't feel like oil. I was really easy to put into the hair and kind of very light as if there wasn't really anything in you hair. You just got the feeling, there is something that helps my hair to get better again. You can compare it really good to the shower gels as one might get the same weird feeling. It's really different to other shampoos where you rather have the feeling that it damages it more or only makes the hair smell nice. 
Going on to the conditioner. This one is comparable to the Pantene Pro- V one I wrote a review about a couple weeks ago. In the end I left it on for a good 10 minutes and my hair feels really soft and the ends aren't dry at all anymore and look healthy and fine. 
All in all, I am pretty happy I bought them and I now smell like a very grown up person. I always feel like Dove is for actually woman as it seem and all there products smell real mature but hey on the other hand I am getting 20 in less in a month. Maybe I should by the whole pro age series from Dove. 

I hope you had fun reading and that I might made you buy it and try it as well. If you do, tell me what you think. 
Lots of Love,

XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images