New H&M AW14 Collection

Hello everyone,  finally it's there. The day I have counted out for almost two months. The H&M aw14 collection . H&...


Hello everyone, 

finally it's there. The day I have counted out for almost two months. The H&M aw14 collection.
H&M have concentrated a lot on fabrics as well as nice autumn colours, I think fit really well to the season. We have a lot of kaki and navy blue but also copper and brown tones and as a fitting opposite we find some white and rarely a bit of red in this beautiful collection. 






Dresses and shirt are decorated with pearls and here and there we find satin and lace. For really cold days there are two wonderful fur coats (my favorites I might add!!) and also they produced quite a lot of coats and jackets so it won't get boring in this department.



I just really, really love the collection. One point is of course that autumn is a season in the year where you can wear all layers and can get crazy, almost mental in you closet. You've got the warm days and the cold and rainy ones and you will always, always find a perfectly fitting thing in your closet. Second is that after almost 6 months of floral, bright colours we finally get to let out our darker and more mysterious site which had to be put in the very deep back of the draws.

I put some pictures together for you of my most favorite pieces so you will get a glimpse and make you own opinion about it. I already ordered the brown fur coat of course, I just could't resist and I am so excited for it to come. 
Sadly the clothes are only available in some stores but always online for sure, so go and have a look before every things taken already! 

Let me know what you think and maybe tell me the pieces that you fancy, I'd love to hear from you guys and I hope you enjoyed reading :)

XXX C


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images