Taggy Tuesday: Lipstick TAG

How many lipsticks do you own? I just counted of the ones I found and they were 36. I think thats a good amount, not too many and well I ...


How many lipsticks do you own?
I just counted of the ones I found and they were 36. I think thats a good amount, not too many and well I can choose 


What was your first ever lipstick?
First time I bought a lip product that was a lipgloss from Artdeco which I bought with my best friend. It was on sale and we just loved it and felt so cool. I still like it a lot but rather because of the memories :) 



What is your favourite brand for lipstick?
Honestly at the moment it's Catrice because they do such nice looking ones and they are so soft and stay long, are colour intense and as a plus they always such cool names. 
  
What is your most worn lipstick? 
My most worn lipstick is this one:




What was the last lip product you bought?
I bought a lip lacquer from Manhattan which I also wore today and it is just an amazing colour Number 40 S "Don't Be Shy" I am so loving it as it's really fitting, not too much and still some colour on my lips.

How many lip products do you currently have in your handbag? 
Funny story I lost a key a couple weeks back so I looked in every single bag and jacket I own and found a lipstick and a lighter in each of them no joke. But not the key. Still I was really happy to find all the lip products and my beloved lighters! 
So right now, in my back are 3 lip products.
1. A baby lips lip balm, so important, it's the orange one.
2. Catrices Ultimate Shine Gel Colour lipstick 010 Love's Di- wine from yesterday
3. Manhattans 40S Don't Be Shy from today.
(Including balms and glosses) 
How do you store your lipsticks? 
As you can see in the first pic in a storage boy from Ikea in my big make- up draw. I had to move them into a bigger boy as the smaller one was just exploding but now they are lying comfortable with much air to breath all together :) 

What lipstick do you use to rock a red lip?
It's a lip gloss from Catrice from last years Halloween Collection  C03 Fatal
Loving it, it's so intense! 


What lip products are you currently lusting after? 
Anything really dark or berry coloured from a high priced brand like Chanel as it's something you don't buy on an everyday basis and it'd would be something special to wear for me. I would watch it and treat it like my first born. 

Okay, this is it for today, I hope you enjoyed reading. I really had some fun here and I wish you all a good day 

XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images