Yet Another Make-up Haul

Hello everyone.  I did it again. Honestly I just got bored waiting for my Mum at the supermarket and in the end I found all this stuff ...


Hello everyone. 
I did it again. Honestly I just got bored waiting for my Mum at the supermarket and in the end I found all this stuff in my basket that found it's way in it. I really just wanted some more from the Manhattay "Bloggers Choice" collection because I think it's very beautiful. Also I needed a new eyeliner and concealer. 


 On the left we also have two nail polishes. The left one is number 99G which is a dark glittery shiny brown and the right on is number 96T which is a matte light brown. These two combined will look lovely.
As for the eyeliner it's the "Super Liner" Perfect Slim intense Black from L'Oréal and I will have to do some testing before I can say anything about it. But I am excited to try a new product for starters.

 Then I also bought another eyeshadow trio also from Bloggers Choice, number 3 "Downtown To Earth" and I must say it smells not as chemical, quite lovely actually and I love the rosé/ brown combination.
Then we have the Lip Lacquer 40 S "Don't Be Shy" which is nuder and more of a plum colour than the red one from my last haul. But it seems to be just as good and colour intense as the other one.

 In the left photo here is a hand balsam because I always have the feeling to hydrate my hands lately. It has cotton and white magnolia in it and smells very fresh, clean and light and pure. Exactly what I wanted. It's from a brand I've never heard off : "Al Do Vandini" but it's great!
And the concealer I am using is from Maybelline NY number 10 from the fit me collection. I bought it together with my foundation and powder because they logically go really well together and I am well satisfied with it so far.

Okay I really just wanted to show you my haul, not to show off but to talk about it a bit and I hope you liked it.

Have a good day :)

XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images