OOTD 10.10.14

It's friiiiiday!!  I am so happy that I only have work left for today and then have a full weekend all to myself with some fun stuff ...

It's friiiiiday!! 
I am so happy that I only have work left for today and then have a full weekend all to myself with some fun stuff to do. I don't know about you but I had such a hard week with school and work. Seriously all I want to do is sleep and catch up and getting ahead on my work.

Anyways, little weird ramble, today I couldn't decide what to wear and in the end went with the wine red H&M basic skirt and a white cardigan from Mango. Also my wine red messenger bag and the always present beige fluffy cardigan. Satisfying outfit if one didn't have a plan of what to wear in the first place.


What do you think?

I wish all of you a wonderful friday and that you are as happy about it as I am! 
XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images