Back To School- School Supplies

Hello everyone! It's back to school for me today and with that my back to school series starts. I have a row of some major topic ...


Hello everyone! It's back to school for me today and with that my back to school series starts. I have a row of some major topic posts prepared for you and I really hope you will find them useful, like them and enjoy reading! 
First of we are going to start with supplies of course since it's the most important thing besides outfits, hair and make up, etc.. ;)
You can see in the first photo that I haven't gotten a lot because I am rather simple if it comes to school so I pretty much just got a huge binder for the first term where all my subjects are in. I really just need to take out the subjects I have that day and am ready to go. I also got 12 dividing papers so I sectioned the binder into all the things I have which makes it all look need and more organized. Then I got a box, a bit random I know, but this is for my learning cards. I collect them over the year so I will have everything pre- written when I do my final tests in two years. Then I also got some pens, pencils, a whitener, markers, rubber, pretty much all that stuff that goes in a pencil case which I also got two small ones of. I will put one in my locker and have one with me. Yes, and then I also got a lot of note books of course and these I will have the pleasure to decorate with photos and pictures and sticker which I have also bought a lot from. They are all from a private brand only available in some shops in Germany as are all my school things but this "stuff" is everywhere in different forms and sizes, just go on Amazon here and your right in the jungle of scrapbooking :) But I will have a post on DIY for you later on as well.
                                                                                                                               

This really is all about it for my school stuff, like I said I always keep things very simple so I won't get confused and have everything on me all the time. Right now I am in the process of pimping up my books. I really have gotten into scrapbooking lately and I'm loving it! 

I hope you found it useful! 

XXX C


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Stationary shopping becomes my happy place before every semester! My favourite shop being MUJI. You should have a good look! Have fun back at school Thanks for sharing

    xx

    http://lexxiannespoonful.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images