OOTD 14.10.14 & Autumn Fashion Inspiration

Hello everyone!  Today I want to show you four outfits I have found on tumblr quite recently that have inspired me to dress autumly. ...

Hello everyone! 

Today I want to show you four outfits I have found on tumblr quite recently that have inspired me to dress autumly.
They are all similar in the way that it's all about the cosy big jumpers and a look that is more tomboyish with a hint of feminism.
Autumn for me is the chance to get all rocky and you can wear black again without an excuse and still combine all happy colours in your outfit to make it more fun. You can experiment a lot in the brown, blue and grey area and get all accessories out that keep you warm and experiment with them as well. Also it's time for actual curs and nice hair styles and fun nail designs. 
But best of all is that even if you give it you hardest, you will not even come close you to be too much, no you will only be "another spot" in an already overloaded palette of all shades and colours imaginable. I find this idea quite lovely, don't you?

 

So I found these two photos and what I like about them here is the big cosy jumpers that are simply thrown over and combined with a really nice looking scarf and a legere cardigan or with that school uniform like skirt which make your legs look feminine and your figure more gracile.

                                


I also saw these two photos as well and what I like about them is pretty much the same. I love the jumpers as they are fitting for autumn for me and the skirt combined with that bag (left photo) that makes the look more easy going and takes all the seriousness out of it. It look comfortable and casual yet stylish. Decisive for me in the right picture is of course the jumper again as beige/ camel is an elegant kind of tone for me but I also love the idea of it being oversized and accessorized with a watch in the same kind of colour, It makes it look lovely to me.


And this is what I came up with today. It's nothing major as I simply found the outfit like that in my closet and I liked the think wine red cardigan. Underneath I have a basic black dress. Both items are from H&M. Outside I also wore my pink H&M fur coat. 


This is it for today. 
What inspires you at the moment and how do you dress in autumn? 
Have a good day lovelies XXX C




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images