OOTD 16.10.14 & Mango Haul

Hey everyone,  Mum and I have been online shopping at Mango and I wanted to show you what I got before I show you my outfit of the day....

Hey everyone, 

Mum and I have been online shopping at Mango and I wanted to show you what I got before I show you my outfit of the day.


First I got this kimono blouse which I thought would be really great to take to my trip to Portugal next week to get the summer feeling back. I also like the black ribbon with which you can set attention to your figure, make it look more in shape. I also like the idea that you can wear it with everything weather pants or jeans or a mini or even long skirt, doesn't matter because it's going to look amazing


I have been looking for cody cardigans and jumpers and liked this one a lot as it is big and you can layer it. It will make a serious outfit look cooler and more easy going and you can combine it with everything as well. 


I also got this cardigan which is probably my favorite out of all the pieces I have got. It looks so warm and cosy a and cool. You just want to snuggle in it. Also I really like grey this season because you can have an attention catching piece of clothes under it and it will always fit and look like it belongs together.


Red. I never liked red until this year and I am trying to get more colours as well in my closet next to all the black, grey and white things in there. I will probably wear this long v- neck jumper dress with the cardigan above. I love that idea actually! 


And then I got this amazing scarf! I am so looking forward to it and the fact that it got camel, brown, grey and black in it means that I can wear it everyday to whatever outfit I will chose to wear because it will go with all of them. I am so proud of this one and can't wait until the package comes.


And now to my outfit. I decided to wear some green shorts that look Chanel like but really are from H&M. I wore them once I remember to a bank appointment two years ago together with the fitting blazer which was a bit too formal for me today though. So I went with a dark grey jumper which is decorated with pearls all over the neckline. I then wore a knitted grey jacket with fur on the neck so I didn't need a scarf and was ready to go. 

I hope you liked that post and that I could inspire you to some new items to buy if you hopefully can. 

XXX C


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images