OOTD 17.10.14

Good morning everyone!  It's the last day of school before holidays and as usual my motivation to get up and dressed for school/ da...

Good morning everyone! 

It's the last day of school before holidays and as usual my motivation to get up and dressed for school/ day has already gone by.. So I really didn't give a shit, excuse expression.

To make me feel comfortable and try to survive the day I chose my boyfriends v- neck jumper and my Mom- Jeans together with H&M loafers and a black messenger back.


So for me this means as soon as I finish work tonight I will start writing a list of clothes to pack for my vacation next week which I am so excited about!! 

I wish all of you a good last day if you also have holidays next week, if not so a good last day before the weekend. 

XXX C



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images