Chanel Review Uh lá lá

Hello Everyone!  I allowed myself a little splurge and shopped at Chanel. I bought a lipstick and a nail polish. Well, well what else...

Hello Everyone! 

I allowed myself a little splurge and shopped at Chanel. I bought a lipstick and a nail polish.
Well, well what else.

I am going to start with the Nailpolish which you can see in the picture as well. I bought autumny. Both fit well together as they both are in a deep wine red. 

The Nailpolish is number 599 and called "Provocationt". It really is elegant, makes your finger look longer and it lasts for a good long time of 7 days when using a gel nail polish as well. But for me it is not really provoking as I usually wear darker colours.
As a cheaper option I can always recommend the O.P.I nail polishes as they are a bit cheeper but as good in quality. If your are still interested in buying a Chanel product I recommend the site here, Harrods, you might get some a bit cheaper than in the shop.

Anyways, as for the nail polish itself it is really easy to put on, does not fade and strong in colour. So my Mum and I were amazed but we didn't expect anything else from a Chanel. 


The lipstick is the number 149 and has its name "Élegante". This I would say is rather provoking as you really have to be really brave to put this on. The colouring is so, so strong and intense, it is like "in your face"! But for autumn it really fits with the whole multicolored and even grey theme as it always, always will seem elegant. 
It stays on for hours, I have not counted but it seemed like eternity and I did not leave my marks all over the place which is a plus.

I would have really been nasty to even try and find a flaw on any of Chanel's products. I have to say we made a good choice in this purchase. But if decided on buying a high end product I think you cannot really make a big mistake as their quality is always higher and better than "normal" ones but that is all in the price you pay.

I hope I could give you an idea to put on your Christmas Wishlist, I would really recommend it as it is a product you will wear for quite some time and get the money back in compliments or a good satisfying feeling.

Have a lovely day, XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images