MY WEEK IN CLOTHES

Hello Everyone! It is officially Christmas from tomorrow on and therefore we will be allowed to combine red and green!  How exciting?...

Hello Everyone!

It is officially Christmas from tomorrow on and therefore we will be allowed to combine red and green! 
How exciting?! But before we go all christmassy here I want to show you guys my week in clothes


Monday: 24.11.14
All in red and Zara. I loved this one so much. I wore a red blouse and a zebra print skirt from ZARA accessorized with a big belt, my red messenger back and a black pair of shoes. I felt really confident and honestly I have been having a fantasy of this outfit in my head since I bought it. 



Tuesday: 25.11.14
Tuesday was exam day, so I was going for something comfortable. I just threw on a black pair of pants, a wine red long sleeve shirt with a rosé cardigan and a wool cardigan from Mango on top because it has gotten really cold. With that o course a much needed scarf and my schoolbag.


Thursday: 26.11.14
Another exam day and I went for similar things. I wore a High waisted jeans from H&M and a khaki green fur jumper with my wool cardigan from Mango. I really liked this Outfit because I felt "normal" for a change and not all made up like on monday.


Friday: 27.11.14
I loved the outfit so much so I just changed the jumper into a white v- neck jumper from Mango for friday. I like that I can play a lot with my jumpers. Only thing I did, I put a corner of the jumper in my jeans to make it look a bit more laisse- faire. 

This is about it again. I really like winter, because you can play around a lot with your closet and layer up. 
Tell me if you like winter for styling or prefer summe, autumn or spring as well as which outfit you liked most and why. 

Thank you for stopping by XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images