Collection Exclusiv Review JLo & Blake

Hello Everyone,  I wanted to review two awesome lipsticks for you.  I bought them at Douglas on my trip in Portugal. I am talking abo...

Hello Everyone, 

I wanted to review two awesome lipsticks for you. 
I bought them at Douglas on my trip in Portugal. I am talking about the L'Oréal Paris Collection Exclusive lipsticks by JLo and Blake! 

                                     

I am going to start with J Lo's lipstick "Pure Red". It is the darkest colour I was able to get and it is a kind of lighter cherry red which is also matte. Good things first, the lipstick is really soft and light, you won't have a feeling of wearing lipstick at all. Also it is very powerful and colour intense and fits into the new trend of a matte smeary kind of lipstick. I mean putting it on you won't definitely need to conture you lips before and just kind of wipe it too the edge. 
The bad thing about the lipstick, which made me pretty sad is that it does not last as long as I had wished. I leave marks and spot everywhere now and it pretty much all gone by the time I have had my second cup of coffee and had to go to school. (Seeing good in the bad, it wasn't that hard to get it off the cup as well). 
But other than the fact that I leave spots and have to redo my lips every now and again I love the lipstick and it fits into my autumn theme which is brown smokey eyes/ or just eyelashes and red lipsticks of any kind.



Coming now to Blakes "Pure Red" which is exactly the same as J Lo's but only a petite step lighter as she is a Diva as well but not a Latina of course. Same brand, same Goods and Bads. It doesn't last in time and here as well I leave kisses all over the place but the colour intensity is really great.

Finishing, I would not recommend buying those two lipsticks for the price of 8-9 € each. There are many other lipsticks out there that have the same or similar colouring and intensity and last longer as well. You might as well consider buying a high end lipstick for all of those reason but for high street ones, I wouldn't go for them again. 

Anyways, as I purchased them now I won't abandon them and it's not that they aren't good! I will use them throughout autumn and fall but keep their flaws in mind. 

I hope you enjoyed reading and I hope I was able to give you some advice.
Have a lovely day! XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images