Taggy Tuesday: Christmas TAG

Hello Everyone!  It is finally Christmas Time for me now as well. It is my believe that I won't start getting all Christmasy before...


Hello Everyone! 

It is finally Christmas Time for me now as well. It is my believe that I won't start getting all Christmasy before the Sunday of Death (which was last sunday). Anyways, after today it is time to get in the festive mood, decorate the home, buy presents, and get ready to celebrate the fest of love. 
And how to start off better than with a Christmas Tag? Here we go! 

1. What is your favorite Christmas film?



The german/ polish movie for a cinderella story. It it so lovely, so classy, old and wonderful. A real love story combined with a fairytale. It is being played up and down every Christmas season in TV as well as on DVD (when it's not on TV) The movie is in german but there is some more information in english here 

2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?

When I was little we used to have white Christmas every year but in the last couple year we have had huge troubles with the weathers attitude as it snowed before Christmas Eve then melted on the 23rd and then it started snowing right after New Years again. 

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?

Yes, at home. When I was 15 we spend Christmas and New Years on the Aida in Dubai which was amazing but I like to celebrate Christmas at home with family. Nice and cosy. 

4. What is your favorite Christmas song?

5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?

I live in Germany so we only open presents on Christmas Eve. This year we want to hang our Stockings and actually celebrate it the english way. Opening pajama presents on christmas eve and the rest on the morning after. I am so excited because it's a totally different and new experience. New traditions.

6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?

Dasher, Prancer, Donner, Vixen, Rudolph…no shame on me.

7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?

Decorating the Christmas tree and baking the Christmas cookies woohoo.

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?

Always real! There is nothing but the smell of a Christmas tree in the whole house!

9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?

Rabbit, my Mum used to make it but I never ate it because it reminded me of eating my pet rabbits and I am vegan. 

10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?

Honestly, I lil giving presents. Not because it sounds better but I like doing something nice for the people I love most, seeing their sparkling eyes and warmed hearts full of love and joy. Just getting the thank you, knowing that they are happy in that moment, makes me happy. 
Sounds so cheesy, but I find receiving presents not as satisfying because that joy is gone after only a couple of minutes/ days.

11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?

Mm, probably my Mac was a wonderful gift last year but once I got a scrapbooked calendar from my Mum that looked horrible and was totally embarrassing. But the fact that she sat down with her non existent art skilled and made that thing which took her all weekend was amazing. 

12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?

I full filed mine celebrating the holiday season in Sydney and once in Dubai! Both dreams in one- celebrating in a big city/ celebrating in a warm place. Top, even though my New Years always is and always will be a mess! 

13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?

I am a kinda pro. I definitely need to learn more but they always look presentable.
I can give them to people without them thinking "OMG, what's she done?"

14. Most memorable Holiday moment?

In Dubai- being alone with a nice glas of Champagne looking at the black ocean. Not a sad kind of moment but a romantic one for sure.

15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?

The man with the fake beard. That offing bastard.

16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?

I Do and I Did this year. I am so proud of myself. And I will discuss any of this on New Years properly. 

17. What makes the holidays special for you?

Being with family I'd say. Just being in that Christmas bubble. The smells, scents, music, mood, markets, the snow, everything about it is special, which makes the whole couple of weeks special to me. Also it's always the same but different every year

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images