O.P.I - Nailpolish Review

Hello everyone!   As I was wandering around the airport I of course went into several duty free shops (which is the only thing you can ...

Hello everyone! 

 As I was wandering around the airport I of course went into several duty free shops (which is the only thing you can do on an airport really) I found the beauty shop and not far in it I was tied closely to the O.P.I nail polish stand. 

And what I found was this beauty. 
It's called "In the cable car- Pool lane" number F62. You can find the product here.


I was so thrilled that I had a little finger party. The nail polish covers very well and I would only need one layer if I didn't always have a double layer to get more colour. Even the colous itself is very strong. It's a berry nail polish which is shiny and extremely long lasting! It stayed perfectly on my nails for exactly 8 days without peeling off.

We all know that O.P.I nail polishes are really, really good in quality but I have a very positive opinion about this one. If I was only able to buy one nail polish this season I would have chosen this one and went with it all autumn and winter as berry tones always fit for the darker half of the year and it looks really classy because of the good coverage. 

If you do not have an idea for some christmas presents I would highly recommend in purchasing this one for one of your best friends maybe! 

I hope you like the post, I for myself will paint my nails with this one again. 

XXX C 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images