Neutrogena Visibly Clear - Lemon & Mandarin - Review

Hello Everyone!  Next to the L'Oréal Paris Hydra Active 3 face wash I also use the Visibly Clear face wash with Lemon and Mandarine...

Hello Everyone! 

Next to the L'Oréal Paris Hydra Active 3 face wash I also use the Visibly Clear face wash with Lemon and Mandarine extract from Neutrogena. 

I got the product for a price to 3 € each bottle which is something I cannot argue about. 
The products promise a good cleanse and to free your pores in a gentle way and to matte it as well, meaning to free your skin from fat that contributes to black heads and spots. 
I bought the Peeling that I gently rub in my face and I have to say that I activates my regulation because of the rubbing and the little "seeds" that are in it. I surely feel a bit lighter and fresher after spilling it off. This is something I did in the evening, to free my face from the daily dirt and make- up. Still it wasn't enough and I wanted to go over it again wit a wash gel and face wash. For this I used the other bottle and wiped over my face again which gave it the last kick and I was satisfied. 
My skin really felt free but a bit mask like after wash gel.


A big plus is the sent as you smell like a lemon or mandarine. It's a smell that really goes in your skin and other people can tell as well. 
As a result I am satisfied with the product, I had a feeling that my skin took the treatment well and my pores really did get cleaned out. I had a feeling of being alive, if that makes sense.


Something not so good is that is does consist out o  alcohol but other than that I cannot complain. 

I hope I could show you the product from another view or at least make a point and assure your thoughts and of course that you had a good time reading.

XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images