A Fast Gone By Week In Outifts

Hello Everyone!  This week really went by fast. All I know that that I published the weekly Outfit Of The Day Post, now I am here on th...

Hello Everyone! 

This week really went by fast. All I know that that I published the weekly Outfit Of The Day Post, now I am here on the same spot yet again, doing the same.
But with different content.
Let's see: 


Monday: 13.2.15

blue Jumper and black top: H&M 
Cardigan: Mango
bag: Liebeskind
Jeans: ZARA 


From the side..

                              

Tuesday: 24.2.15

I really loved this outfit. 
Pants: H&M 
Top: light blue H&M basics
Blouse: Zara 
Bag: H&M


Wednesday: 25.2.15

Shirt: H&M (very soft and tight), red/ beige 
Pants: H&M High waisted, grey


Thursday: 26.2.15

Jeans: H&M Black Boyfriend Jeans 
Shirt: "More Issues Than Vogue"


Friday 27.2.15

Jumper: V-neck, black jumper from ZARA and a pink, romantic glittery tight skirt from H&M 

Tell me which one you liked most! 
I wish you all a really nice day and weekend 

Lots of Love C


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images