Top 3 Outfits To A Single Style

Hello Everyone!  This week I felt like wearing more practical yet elegant clothes. Out of 5 Outfits I chose my top 3 for you to see.  ...

Hello Everyone! 

This week I felt like wearing more practical yet elegant clothes. Out of 5 Outfits I chose my top 3 for you to see. 
Have fun! 


Top: Volant blouse in dark blue with white lines (short armed) H&M
Cardigan: white basic cardigan H&M 
Jeans: Mango jeans "Alice"
Bag: H&M messenger bag
Shoes: Stradivarius


Top: Volant blouse white with little blue birds print (short armed) H&M
Cardigan: blue wool cardigan H&M 
Jeans: Mango jeans "Alice"
Bag: H&M messenger bag black
Shoes: Stradivarius


Top: Volant blouse in turquoise (long armed) H&M
Blazer: black shaped blazer; H&M 
Jeans: Mango jeans "Alice"
Bag: H&M messenger bag black
Shoes: Stradivarius

This were my Top 3 outfits. One Jeans, one style but still different looking each time.

What do you think ?

XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images