Netflix Tag

Hello Everyone!  Today I am going to do the little Netflix Tag. I am fairly new to it because it's fairly new for Germany. I think we...

Hello Everyone! 

Today I am going to do the little Netflix Tag. I am fairly new to it because it's fairly new for Germany. I think we have it since summer last year. Also since I watch more movies than I can review, I simply thought I would make my life easier and do this Tag. 
Now let's get going ladies and gentlemen



Do you usually watch tv shows or movies on Netflix?

I started out watching series but the last two days I jumped through the movies. I would say both, it depends on what I feel like.

Do you watch Netflix on your computer or TV?

I watched it on my computer. I am a computer girl haha and I like that I can walk around transporting the pc with me and I still be able to watch/ listen to netflix

Do you ever actually use the Netflix DVD system?

No, is this possible? I haven't even heard of it. What is it? 

How often do you use Netflix?

I try to stay of it when I have school work to do but yes.... basically everyday as soon as I am on the computer.

Do you binge watch shows on Netflix?



Oh my..
Since having Netflix I immidiatly jumped into "Orange is the new black" and I got obsessed with it so badly I went through all the episodes within the weekend and was devastated when it ended as well as angry that I had to wait another 3 months or so till the 3rd season is coming out. 
But I also like American Horror Story, Pretty Little liars which I want to go into now and The Big Bang Theory. I love that. 

That's it already. Well a rather small Tag but anyways.. I really recommend netflix so far. It's amazing as you can almost watch anything whenever you want. It's not a lot to pay per month. I really, really like and it's pretty much a must have for anyone who likes to watch series or movies just as much as I do!

I hope you enjoyed reading. What is your favourite show or movie on netflix and what is currently on your watch list? 

XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images