Vegan Food Diary- What I Ate Today

Hello Everyone! Today I thought I picture what I eat in the day. I always find it so interesting to see what other people eat so I will...

Hello Everyone!

Today I thought I picture what I eat in the day. I always find it so interesting to see what other people eat so I will now do my contribution to this topic. I hope you will enjoy my vegan food diary! 



For Breakfast I had a huge portion of grapes. They were called "Red Globe" and tasted very sweet. They were also very filling because of the quantity. I loved it. 
I find because of the amount of carbs in them, they give a lot of great energy in the mornings and make m start my day a lot more awakened.
With the grapes I usually have a cup of coffee, because I am not an actual person before that.


For lunch I just grab a quick bite. This is one of my absolut favorites at the moment. Red cabbage. This is a normal plate full of deliciousness of red power and nutrition. 
I always look forward to it so much I am actually sad when I ate it. 


By dinner I am really starved and almost always get seconds. Today I had salad with tomatoes and zucchini. I mixed that with soy sauce and a bit of salt. 
It's really amazing what you can create out of only zucchinis. You can veganize them to noodles. I want to try that this weekend and write a post about it. 

Fazit: I am full and not hungry. A plus is also that I feel so much more awake and full of energy. I can definitely recommend at least one day a week of raw vegan diet as it seems to really optimize your health or well being a lot in a positive way. 

My question to you: what do you eat in a day? 

Have a lovely day! XXX C


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images