Outfits Of The Week #OOTD

Hello Everyone! This week was the last week for spring break. I am so happy to announce that I have made it through the third quarter a...

Hello Everyone!

This week was the last week for spring break. I am so happy to announce that I have made it through the third quarter alive. Next to school and work and life in general I also have found time to write you guys the weekly outfit of the day post! 
Let#s get into it.





Sunday 22.3.15
Being a bit of an hipster
Jacket: H&M leather jacket
Jumper: ZARA v-neck jumper in white
Jeans: high- waisted black jeans from H&M
Shoes: white sneakers from H&M



Monday: 23.3.15
Jacket: H&M black leather jacket
Jumper: very thin, grey and asymmetrical H&M jumper
Jeans: black ASOS jeans
Shoes: Chunky Stradivarius boots


Tuesday: 24.3.15
Shirt: sporty white and green H&M shirt (very soft! :) ) 
Shorts: wide, grey H&M shorts
Boots: Stradivarius chunky boots


Wednesday: 24.3.15
Shirt: leaky crop top shirt in beige/ brown H&M
Top: black basic top beneath
Black tights
Shorts: black leather shorts H&M 
Boots: Stradivarius chunky boots



Thursday: 26.3.15
Top: white basic top
Jumper: rosé long sleeved jumper with a bow on the shoulder Mango
Veste: brown fur vest H&M 
Pants: brown jeggins from H&M
Boots: Stradivarius chinky boots


Friday: 27.3.15
having a chic day
Cardigan: H&M wool cardigans with pearls
Top: black turtle neck top (no sleeves) H&M
Skirt: asymmetrical skirt from H&M 
black tights and 
Boots: Stradivarius chunky boots

I cannot really tell which one is my favorite outfit this week. I kind of liked all of them but if I were to chose one, it'd be the wednesday one. 
Which one did you like best? 

Have a lovely weekend everyone! XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images