Style Inspiration: Spring - Mood

Hello Everyone!  It's now officially spring and I was looking for some nice inspiration on how to mix colours this season. So I hav...

Hello Everyone! 

It's now officially spring and I was looking for some nice inspiration on how to mix colours this season. So I have never been in the colour blocking thing that's been going on now for a while but I have been liking it a little bit lately as it's seems to be quite exciting to me. New territory :) 

So I found this picture on Tumblr the other day and loved, loved the fresh and clean combination of brown, green, white and rosé together. 



So got into thinking of how I can do this with items I already own. 
In the end I decided to paint my nails in a spring green, wear my brown H&M fur vest and a thin, rosé jumper and a white top under that. 


A for the nail polish. I cannot believe that I have had this one in my collection for so long and need used it! Huge face palm right there. It is the perfect colour for spring, maybe even summer .. Anyways I will quickly review that one.

I was really easy to put on. It didn't smear or left stripes. It covered the whole nail in just one layer. Really like a dream of a nail polish 
As for the colour it is a very bright green that looks like a sprouted leaf.
Also it's a really shiny, metallic nail polish. 

Basically I can rant about it all day long because it is a very pretty and excellent nail polish, great coverage, last the normal three days, great colour, easy to put on, except able price range from 8 €. 
But the only minus about it is that after about 1 to 2 days the colour itself loses its brightness and begins to look more plan like you mixed it with a light grey or something. Still it look gorgeous but not as much as on the first day.


Generally I got the nail polish on sale I remember last year at the Artdeco shop and this is the number 24 of the Chrome Nail Lacquer. 
I hope you had fun reading! What are your inspirations? 


Have a lovely day XXX C




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images