What I Eat Tuesday's - Vegan

Hello Everyone! I thought I would do another vegan food post as in what I ate on tuesday. I am following the raw till four vegan life s...

Hello Everyone!

I thought I would do another vegan food post as in what I ate on tuesday. I am following the raw till four vegan life style aiming for high carbs low fat way. 
So lets get started ! :) 

Breakfast:
Brekkie was half a melon about and some red globe grapes. 
It was really refreshing and a light delicious cup of fruit that gave me the energy I needed to start my day.

Lunch:
I have to say I am not a lunch person but nevertheless I see the point of having at least something to keep the fuel running so I decided to have an apple with some sprinkled cinnamon on it and put that in the microwave for about 2 minutes. It was naturally very sweet and tasted a bit like and apple pie which was lovely. With that I had my earl grey tea and was happy. 


Dinner
For dinner I love to make myself a big bowl of salad or cut up vegetables, sometimes I fry them or I make zoodles, etc. But that day I just felt like cutting up a courgette and a big kohlrabi which satisfied me enough. I added some Maggie seasoning and a bit of salt. This was very hydrating and it made me really happy. 


I hope you might got inspired a little or hungry or that you just liked looking at the pictures. I had a lovely day food wise and I will see you with another post very soon.

XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images