I am Alive and Back, baby.

Hello Everyone!  I am back after a little Easter break and an week of being sick. I am sorry for the lack of posts, I feel so bad for i...

Hello Everyone! 

I am back after a little Easter break and an week of being sick. I am sorry for the lack of posts, I feel so bad for it honestly but school is being very stressful today and, well, I try to concentrate on that.
Anyways, it's very early here right now and before I go out for a little workout I thought I'd start posting again. And how to do better than that than with a always present post of my weekly outfits!? 

I thought so.

Monday: 19.4.15


Dress: Mango
Flower necklace: H&M
sunglasses: Mango
Bag: Liebeskind, black leather

 Tuesday: 20.4.15


Pullover: light blue jumper H&M
Pants: black leather shorts H&M
Bag: Liebeskind, black leather

Wednesday: 21.4.15


Shirt: white and green (sporty) H&M shirt
Cardigan: leopard print Mango cardigan
Jeans: skin tight dart blue Mango jeans
Bag: black H&M messenger bag

Friday: 23.4.15


Dress: black lace dress H&M
Cardigan: blue H&M cardigan
Bag: orange shopper (unknown label)
Necklaces: Tiffany key necklace and a short, golden pearl necklace from H&M

That is about it already. I hope you liked it. 
Which outfit do you think made it number one this week? 

Also I thought about it and my little writers block might be over as I have some interesting topics to write about again such as "How to get into shape for summer", a couple vegan recipes and a food diary and book review. I am definitely keen on writing again and more. Thanks to those who have stayed by me, visited the blog even though there were no new ones. Tell me what you think about those lifestyle post ideas and I wish y'all a great weekend! 

XXX C



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images