My Top Three Vegan Breakfasts

Hello Everyone!  I thought I would introduce my top three vegan breakfast to you and give you a few lame breakfast ideas. What I like t...

Hello Everyone! 

I thought I would introduce my top three vegan breakfast to you and give you a few lame breakfast ideas. What I like to do is that I chose from two (three tops) different kinds of fruits and just cut them into pieces and enjoy them as my breakfast. It's pretty easy but that is also a plus, it's quick, fresh and light. I can eat them on the go or wherever I am, I won't eat rubbish and always have something yummy, don't feel overloaded on crap. There are many positiv factors to it and I will stop talking now and show you: 

Apples and Pears


This is the most simplest choice ever but they are so good for you, full of vitamins and very filling and full of energy. Make sure to eat them raw and with skin as the most vitamins are directly under the skin.

Pear and Strawberries


It is berry season, so give yourself a go and buy them because they will never be as sweet and ripe as they are now! :) Also they are very fresh and light. A perfect breakfast or snack for a warmer/ hotter day. I loved this so much and it was gone quicker than I was able to look :)

Papaya, Grapes and Blueberries


This was by far my most favorite breakfast of last week. I had half a papaya and some grapes. To make it look very pretty and make my plate as full as possible I added blueberries into the little "bowl" where the seeds are normally in. This was so yummy and lovely and generally the best! 

I hope you liked the post and that you are hungry for some fruit now ;) 
We will see us in another vegan post next week with my top three favorite lunches. 

Have a lovely time XXX C


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images