Excessive Writing Week

Hello Everyone Last week was mental. I wrote my thesis within a week with full on 28 pages. My days were like this, getting up to write...

Hello Everyone

Last week was mental. I wrote my thesis within a week with full on 28 pages. My days were like this, getting up to write for 2 hours, breakfast, continue writing, nap rereading, bed. There was fairly little time left for anything but writing. Monday I quickly went to school to check with my teacher, Wednesday I took my French Finals and Friday I went in to check with the teacher again. This explains my three outfits. But here we go:

Monday: 4.5.15


Jumper: White H&M jumper
Shorts: light blue H&M jeans shorts
Shoes: Stradivarius 
Black tights and white ankle warmers
Bag: light blue H&M messenger bag

Wednesday: 6.5.15


Dress: floral peplum dress H&M
Cardigan: Knitted white H&M cardigan
black tights
Shoes: Stradivarius
Bag: white Mango bag

Friday: 8.5.15


Jumper: Rosé Vero Moda Jumper and rosé top under
Shorts: black H&M lace shorts
black tights and Stradivarius shoes
Jacket: blue floral bomber Jacket from Mango
Bag: white Mango bag 

Thats it for my excessive writing week :D It was a beautiful experience that I won't want to do again too soon. But still I hope you enjoy this post and we will see us again very soon as my internship starts next week and I will have much more time to write and have many ideas to write about! 

XXX C



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images