OOTW

Hello Everyone!  This week I will show you proper fall outfits I wore this week. I was really inspired somehow this week, it was ...

Hello Everyone! 



This week I will show you proper fall outfits I wore this week. I was really inspired somehow this week, it was so easy to pick these outfits and I was so looking forward to wearing them. Enjoy looking through! 

Monday: 28.9.15


Poncho: Grey Poncho from Vero Moda 
Top: black basic top underneath
Leggings:Basic Primark leggings
Bag: black H&M messenger bag
Shoes: Stradivarius boots

Tuesday: 29.9.15


The whole outfit is from H&M except for the shoes which are from Stradivarius. 

Wednesday: 30.9.15


Grey vintage Jumper and leather pants from H&M as well the the fake leather bag 
Shoes are from Stradivarius.

Thursday: 1.10.15


Veste and Bag: brown faux fur veste H&M 
Mustard jumper and boots from Stradivarius 
Leggings: Primark 

Friday: 2.10.15


Veste and blue v- neck jumper: H&M 
orange bag (unlabeled) 
Leggings: Primark
Boots: Stradivarius

I hope you liked the outfits and see you next time! 








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images