What I Ate Today - Rawvegan

Hello Everyone!  I've been treating myself these holidays a little bit and I am really pleased with my outcome. What I have to sa...

Hello Everyone! 


I've been treating myself these holidays a little bit and I am really pleased with my outcome. What I have to say is that I love creating new recipes and meals to get the variety into my eating. It's not a challenge anymore to veganize, if anything it's easier I think. But for now, lets get started. Please enjoy.

Breakfast 


For an early power breakfast I had these homemade vegan granola bars I prepared this week for myself and I have to say they are amazing. The freshness of the berries combined with the crunchy nuts and smooth banana oat base is a heaven like combination. 

Snack One


Around 11 am I now get hungry and always have my little snack. Today it was a plate of pineapple and some of my favorite grapes (red globe).

Lunch


I love making zoodles, it's so fun to make and so quick and easy. I just love it. I eat them with chop stick and it's a fun tim eating them every time for me. Also I had some pickles with it as a quick lunch that fills me up enough until snack two

Snack Two 

Right in- between 4-5 pm I have my snack which this time was a couple of dried soft apricots and a small apple with a clementine and cinnamon sprinkled on top. Nice snack and I am in love with clementines now!



Dinner


I figured out a way to make a homemade sodium free broth and promptly made my long craved for vegetable soup. Despite the fact that the broth looked rather green and weird it tasted like the healthiest version of broth I've ever had. The recipe will be published next week and I so recommend making it!

I hope you enjoyed my post and make one of the recipes I publish every tuesday! Until next time.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images