#winterfashion

Hello Everyone!  It officially is winter. We have reached the zero area and there is actually snow on the gras in the mornings and fros...

Hello Everyone! 


It officially is winter. We have reached the zero area and there is actually snow on the gras in the mornings and frost on the car windows leaving me scraping in the morning. However much annoying that is and uncomfortably cold I like to see that this year is going so beautifully. We had a lovely spring, summer and autumn. It would be lovely to finally have a white winter again especially if we had snow around Christmas (which has been so rare in the last years).

Monday: 23.11.15

I have worn this outfits just 2 or three weeks ago but it is seriously one of my favorites at the moment so I simply wore it again. 
H&M outfit.

Tuesday: 24.11.15

A lovely day it was. I wrote my art exam and all my lessons were canceled afterwards which left me having a basically free day. I couldn't complain!
H&M outfit

Thursday: 26.11.15

I always forget about this dress thus it is the most beautiful. So colourful and bright, the cut it lovely as well.
Dress and Bag: H&M
Shoes: Stradivarius

Friday: 27.11.15

I think I have found my Christmas outfit. I didn't want to go out and buy a new one if I have so many dresses that do not get the necessary attention. I just wear this or actual Christmas dinner I am sure now as the cut is very classy and it looks very stylish in general. 
Dress & Bag:H&M
Shoes: Stradivarius

Even though almost all of my outfits are from H&M it is nice to see that one could change up items so much from one brand to get around and be well dressed everyday.

What do you think? 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images