My Christmas Decoration - Video

Hello Everyone! I was being creatively productive last weekend and I seriously love what I have produced. I have decorated festively. Thi...

Hello Everyone!

I was being creatively productive last weekend and I seriously love what I have produced. I have decorated festively. This is the second time I did it myself, the way I like it, I want it and I am satisfied. This feels like the next right step towards becoming my own person and a young "adult".



My self made DIY Christmas wreath




My Beauty Draw with candles and pine apples in brown and white with some cinnamon sticks and dried oranges.



My windowsill full of christmasy stuff like the pine apples, cinnamon sticks, candles, Herb and Winniefred (also festively decorated) and smoking men... 




The right side of my desk. A Yankee Candle, pine apples, cinnamon sticks and oranges again as well as my Prada photo.

The left side of my desk with the bought Christmas wreath and some other decoration again.


And now in the evening by night with all the candles on!


















I hope you liked it as much as I do. Maybe you could send me a photo of your decoration?! Just leave it in the comments. 

Until next time!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images