Vegan Cheese Review

Hello Everyone!  After the meat I also tested cheese. There are not as many version out there as they have for meat but still, enough for...

Hello Everyone! 

After the meat I also tested cheese. There are not as many version out there as they have for meat but still, enough for me anyways. 

So I have tried two different companies for slices of cheese. One of which was "Soyatoo" and the other "Wilmersburger" the classic version. I also tried out how pizza cheese goes on spaghetti bolognese (vegan) . 
I also found a version of mozzarella cheese that I had in for of a lovely tomato mozzarella basil 
salad. And vegan fresh cheese as well that was nice to have as a spread on my bread.



























Cheese on a piece of bread is quit nice for a change and makes me consume that a bit more. Before I used pesto or creme on my bread but I grew up always having cheese with my bread so I really liked having my cheese bread as this was something I craved from time to time since I went vegan but never could eat. 
However, vegan cheese is not as spicy or has a certain taste. It's rather the texture that makes it for me. It's rather neutral but very creamy and soft. It does melt to a certain extent but is not gluey. 



Now this pizza cheese is nothing different to the cheese I have above. But somehow I like it a lot more. Combined with pasta and its sauce it tastes amazing. It has the same neutral taste and is very soft and doesn't melt but I like it a huge amount more than the real cheese. 
Another plus for out vegan substitute is that you can use it for all the different things as well. Weather it is cheese sauce, in a sandwich or whatever. Is all works and you have no deficit compared to the normal cheese. 
Only negative option might be that it is so pricy. 4 € for one bag of pizza cheese or 3€ for a pack of normal cheese.

However much the price is I would always go for this vegan option as it does not only save lives but taste amazingly good!

Until next time! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images