#OOTW - Snow Error

Hello Everyone! I had the craziest week. First of all we had a full blown week of winter. I am talking snow and -10 and more Degrees. It ...

Hello Everyone!

I had the craziest week. First of all we had a full blown week of winter. I am talking snow and -10 and more Degrees. It was insane and so cold. And the only shoe that works like a life saver were my old ugg boots that I wore religiously like I normally do my Stradivarius boots. And as if a Sibirian winter wasn't enough mentally to get your head around when one didn't experience that for 2 -3 years we had at least one test every day in school. For everything I did a very good job this week and I am proud.

Monday: 18.1.16

Jumper: rosé jumper ASOS with a white lace top beneath
black leggings 
Ugg Boots

Tuesday: 19.1.16

That was by far the hardest day. We had a maths test and a presentation in law and french and it was the coldest day. I am so relieved that this day is just over now.


Jumper:turtle neck sleevless jumper from ASOS
Bentath: black long sleeve basic shirt H&M 
black leggings
Shoes: Ugg Boots


And a Photo with the Misses.

Wednesday: 20.1.16

I love my wednesdays. They are short and I have great subjects. I rocked that test and was just in the best mood as everything went how it was support to.


Jumper: big, fluffy and chunky AndOtherStories jumper
 Jewelry:Pandora bracelet
black tights
Shoes: Ugg Boots

Thursday: 21.1.16

Another great day and a was very pleased with how I did in history as well. Thursday is another short day but at this point I lost my motivation for friday and slept all afternoon like a pro


Dress: white ASOS dress
Cardican: short fluffy cardigan from H%M
black tights
Boots: Stradivarius

Friday: 22.1.16

Last day of the week and a remaining testing in english. Was alright but I was rather happy to have made it to the end of the week.

 
Jumper: off shoulder jumper in old rosé from ASOS
pants: faux leather pants
Shoes: Stradivarius

I hope you liked the outfits. How was your wee? 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images