Vegan Waffles Recipe

Hello Everyone! My sister and I felt like having waffles for breakfast and as we live in a free country we went with the cravings...

Hello Everyone!




My sister and I felt like having waffles for breakfast and as we live in a free country we went with the cravings and searched for a great recipe that I want to share with you! Have fun reading and making them afterwards. The is the original recipe.



Ingredients: 

3 cups flour
2 Tbs baking powder 
1-2 Tbs sugar (optional)
1/2 tsp. salt
3 cups rice milk
1/3 cup orange juice
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp. vanilla extract

cooking spray or cooking oil

garnish with: 
confectioner's sugar, maple syrup, agave syrup 
vegan margarine
fresh fruit 



In a medium bowl, mix together all the ingredients until smooth. Spray preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray or lightly brush with oil . Pour batter onto waffle iron and cook until golden brown. Serve plain or garnish with fresh fruit and syrup. 



I hope you liked this recipe and will treat yourself to a nice portion of lovely, soft vegan waffles as well any time soon! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images