OOTW - A Week Of Winter

Hello Everyone!  I hope you all had a great week. Where I am living, we had the shortest winter of all time so far. A whole 4 days. Monda...

Hello Everyone! 

I hope you all had a great week. Where I am living, we had the shortest winter of all time so far. A whole 4 days. Monday it started to snow and the temperature dropped to -15 degrees Celsius. However, I believe my skin has grown thicker this year as I was feeling relatively warm which showed in my outfits. Or the heaters are just better in my new place, who knows.

Monday: 4.1.16

Jumper: V-neck Zara jumper
Jeans: 7/8 jeans H/M 
Stradivarius boots
Mango messenger bag

Tuesday: 5.1.16

Jumper: H&M 
Skirt: Mango shaping skirts
black tights 
Shoes: Stradivarius 

Wednesday: 6.1.16

Tops: black H&M basic & green lace top from Primark
Jeans: 7/8 dark blue jeans
Stradivarius boots
Cardigan: black fur cardigan H&M 

Thursday: 7.1.16

Jeans: Mango Skinny Jeans "Alice"
Tops: Black H&M Basic; green lace Top from Primark
Blazer: rosé blazer from Zara

Friday I wore the same as thursday as I was at my best friends birthday party and went back home with the same clothes an changed directly into my PJ's when arriving.
Anyways, I hope you liked the post!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images