The Green Vegan Diet - Granny Style

Hello Everyone!  I welcome you to my weekly What I eat on Wednesday as a vegan posts. I had all 4 of my wisdom teethes pulled thi...

Hello Everyone! 




I welcome you to my weekly What I eat on Wednesday as a vegan posts. I had all 4 of my wisdom teethes pulled this week so chewing was not that much of an option one day after the operation. Yet I managed to have some things I was able to swallow and gain back energy.


Breakfast


First time in a long time I had a yoghurt. I went for the new version which was almonds. I totally missed that as I am not a yoghurt kind of girl and put in some cinnamon and a very nice kiwi which was perfectly ripe and sweet.

Snack One


My teethes started hurting again but I was hungry - no hungry. I decided to cut up some fruit (melon and grapes) and shortly freeze them so cool down the wound and get something in my belly. Turned out the idea wasn't too bad.

Lunch


For lunch I went for my lovely usual bowl of brussel sprouts and carrots. Only this time I cooked them 5 minutes longer so chewing was that great big of a deal. There is not much to say about it as this bowl, lately, is my favorite kind of bowl and a meal that makes my day.

Dinner


For dinner I had sweet potato noodles with a homemade spinach cashew sauce. You can find the recipe here. I had an extra portion of sauce on the noodles and I hoped to get as much energy from the cashews. I didn't have to chew as much here either which was what I was going for. Still, even though the recipe isn't something I would eat on a daily basis, it tasted greatly and is something I will made again in some time. 

I hope you liked the granny post and for me I hope next week I'll be able to chew without pain again. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images