WIAT - Vegan Birthday Edition

Hello Everyone!  I was a big foodie this week. I invite you to see what I ate as a vegan this week! Have fun and get inspired. I ha...

Hello Everyone! 



I was a big foodie this week. I invite you to see what I ate as a vegan this week! Have fun and get inspired. I have to say it was my sisters birthday that day and over all, even if it was stressful, it was a great day which makes me even happier to share with you.

Breakfast
For breakfast I had my usual clementine and I bought this from my local store and they seem to have their time now. They are so juice and full of greatnesses. Tasted amazing.

Snack one

 

Because a clementine isn't enough I had a Roobar which was amazing and I would so recommend these raw bars, they give you energy and taste great. No added sugars and all natural. Afterwards I had a hand of raisons and almonds which was rest to as these are my favorite raisons out there.
Just remember to drink if you have that many dried foods. I chucked a bottle of water with it.

Lunch


For lunch I had my new favorite foods (as seen last week). A big bowl full of goodness which is brussel sprouts, carrots, mushrooms and some broccoli. 

Snack two


For the second snack of the day I had the vegan apple sauce cake I made my sister the night before and it was so good, I had a foodgasm and am thinking of simply making it again this weekend! 

Dinner


I had a very late dinner because all this food kept me full for a pretty while so 9.30 pm isn't a good time to eat but better than not at all. I had a bowl of natural tofu fried in a pan with a bit of coconut oil and some peas with carrots. as well as some gurkens that had to be eaten.



I hope you liked this weeks post of my food of the day and I wish you a lovely one as well. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images