Catrice Eyeshadow Collection Pens

My little beauty haul from this week. I am going to divide it as I got a bit out of control and this way it is also going to be better so ha...

My little beauty haul from this week. I am going to divide it as I got a bit out of control and this way it is also going to be better so have the overview.

I start with the Catrice Eyeshadow Collection Pens as you may be able to guess from the title. I tried them all and I am amazed. Catrice always surprise me every time. These pens are first waterproof so they actually stay on all day without a base and they catch eyes as they are very shiny.
You've gotta be a little bit careful when putting on as they are really soft and easy to break.
Anyways wether you want to wear them as an eyeliner or all over the eyelid I think it's perfect for the summer to wear during the day or even as a highlight when going out. A very simple and easy to use in many ways. Just simply perfection, I am very imp rest by these.

So this is them and as you can see I got them in all the three colours they came out. I go from the left to the right. 
By the way they are all limited edition "Le Grand Bleu" and were all under 5 Euros each, so also in a really nice price range I'd say. 

So to start with the blue one. As I said it's shiny and slightly glittery. It looks like cold, fresh water on your eye. Really good for brown eyes.. 
Second pen is a lovely rosé colour. I find it looks like fairy glitter in a grown up way. I love it. I believe it makes people fabulous and I got so many nice comments the day I wore it.

And the lat one is a brownish copper coloured on. I haven't put it on yet but from the swatch it looks like metal, almost rusty. Personally I adore them because they fit my skin type and suit me so I would hand them to everyone with green or grey eyes and a slightly oily/ darker skin. 


So this is all for today. You can find the articles under www.catrice.eu . I hope you enjoyed it. See you soon 

XXX C


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images